As a Purchasing & Administrative support Employee, you will work under the responsibility of the Purchasing Coordinator.
You will have tasks related to purchases but you will also be responsible for reception as well as admin tasks related to the function.
Main tasks :
- Handle day-to-day purchases for defined materials from A-Z (monitor stock levels & demand, create & transmit PO, order confirmation,…)
- Process Purchase Requisitions (coming from other departments) into Purchase Orders for routine and non-routine items
- Compare & evaluate offers, quality and performance of the suppliers to ensure buying at best costs & services
- Ensure smooth services, evaluate quality and follow-up in case of issues
- Control pro-actively service-levels (i.e. coffee/fruit supply,..)
- Maintain databases with relevant supplier-info up-to-date
- Make improvement proposals on processes, supplier-portfolio, systems,…
- Ensure back-up service within the Purchasing team during absences & holidays
- Collaborate closely with other departments
Reception & Admin:
- Welcome visitors at the front desk and guide them to the invitee, location, event,..
- Answer, screen & forward incoming phone calls
- Receive, sort & distribute daily mails + courier
- Responsible for housekeeping reception area and meeting rooms
- Support event organization on request (restaurant, hotels, taxis & meeting rooms booking)
- Handle defined e-Signature processes.
- Provide proactive proposals for any type of improvement
- Other supportive tasks for the supply chain department on requests
As a Purchasing & Administrative support Employee :
- Bachelor degree related to the position with 3 years of experience
- Language skills: Fluent in French & English, German is a plus
- Multitasking & time management skills
- Problem solving aptitude
- Attention to details
- Solid spoken & written communication skills
- Team spirit
- Working knowledge in MS Office, ERP-systems (SAP is a plus)
Our offer :
- CDI contract
- Salary according to skills
- Meal voucher
- Year-end bonus
- Eco Check
Our client is an industrial company active in the Verviers area.
Date de début
Personne de contact